What is the diet to increase physiological ability in men? First of all, it should include a set of vitamins and trace elements necessary for male strength.
In addition, men should be aware that not all cooking methods are suitable for improving erections and some foods will have to be completely excluded from the diet.
Raw and vegetarian food
When eating raw food, the potency can be reduced if a man has chosen this diet relatively recently. During a season of change, all bodily functions decrease. This has a noticeable effect on the effect. Under such conditions, a man may not be interested in sex life. Many men who ate raw food reported feeling great, but didn't have any appeal to women.
The fact is that the work of the reproductive system is only stable when there is no breakdown in the body. If a man switches to raw foods, the body doesn't want to waste energy on libido and simply turn off this function. As a result, people who eat it raw are incapable of having an erection or a decrease in sperm quality. This suggests that such nutrition to increase potency is completely inappropriate.
However, after a certain time, the body returns to normal and all of its functions are restored. The sexual function is also normalized, the potency begins to increase and gradually reaches the old level. Hence, a raw food diet and potency are pretty compatible things.
The same can be said about fasting. Fasting itself has a positive effect on the body, and recovery in general always has a beneficial effect on potency. But for this you need to get used to fasting.
Many men who choose to fast report an increase in sexual attraction towards women, as well as an increase in the duration of sexual intercourse. This means that fasting and high efficiency are not in conflict with each other. Additionally, fasting has helped some men fight prostatitis and hemorrhoids.
It is believed that the vegetarian diet negatively affects men's health and that a vegetarian man often has energy problems. Many people believe that the vegetarian diet will inevitably lead to impotence, and nutrition for impotence is primarily meat dishes. It is known that meat is considered a product of men. It contains many useful vitamins and minerals that are essential for male strength. But if the diet of a man who abandons meat and is vegetarian with dairy products, eggs, nuts, fruits and vegetables, then there is no problem with impotence. In addition, many plant-based foods significantly increase potency.
The most popular vegetarian products for a good effect are:
- pumpkin seeds;
- green vegetables (spinach, celery, parsley);
- nuts (pine, walnuts, nutmeg, almonds, peanuts, cashews, hazelnuts, pistachios);
- vegetables (turnips, onions, garlic, cabbage, beets, turnips);
- fruits (banana, oranges, grapes);
Hence, all claims that the vegetarian diet reduces validity are false.
- Beer.This drink should not be used for sexual dysfunction, as it stimulates the production of the female hormone estrogen. It is important to remember that in large doses, any alcoholic beverage will not benefit men's health.
- Salt.It has been shown that eating too much salt significantly reduces potency in men.
- Soy bean.Phytoestrogens contained in soybeans may also negatively affect potency by blocking the production of male hormones.
- Pasta.These products contain easily digested carbohydrates that can lead to weight gain and hormonal imbalances. On the contrary, hormonal disturbances can lead to decreased potency.
- Bakery products.Eating baked goods regularly can lower testosterone levels in the blood.
- Street.Due to the consumption of a large amount of sugar, the supply of nerve impulses is inhibited, so impotence is possible.
- Carbonated beverages and energy drinks.These are products that significantly reduce potency. With such regular use of such drinks, weak erections will become more and more intense.
- Sunflower oil.Using too much of this product significantly reduces testosterone production.
In addition, products such as bacon, bacon, crackers, chips, nuts, rice, potatoes and sausages reduce potency.
The general negative characteristics of all products that are harmful to men are:
- decreased testosterone production;
- circulatory disorders;
- failure of the rhythm of the digestive system;
- destroys the integrity of the vascular wall;
- Raising cholesterol in the blood.
The basic rule of an effective diet is that any food must be consumed in moderation. You don't need to feed yourself a kilogram of cabbage a day or a dozen eggs, washed with liters of milk. If you feed a person large amounts of exceptionally healthy foods, this will inevitably lead to gastrointestinal problems.
For cooking methods, it is best to boil or stew the food - which will minimize the loss of nutrients. Baked foods are considered to be less helpful. Diets that include fried foods are not recommended to improve male strength.
The effective diet consists of eating small portions 5-6 times a day. This will avoid overloading the digestive system. The food will be absorbed much better and the benefits from its use will be maximized. Eating too many servings and overeating to increase potency is very undesirable.
All men with problems in the sex field are interested in the question of what products must be consumed in order to energize to fulfill their sex life. It will also be helpful for women to know what to feed their husband to increase his capacity.
So how does one feed a man to avoid intimacy problems and what products increase potency?
- Nuts.Arginine, found in nuts, promotes the production of nitric oxide, an ingredient needed for good erections. Nuts also contain vitamins B and E, zinc, iron, potassium and magnesium. The most useful types for increasing potency are almonds, hazelnuts and cashews. You need to eat 100 grams of nuts per day.
- Fruit.Citrus fruits deserve the most attention. Oranges and lemons can have a potency and increase libido effect. The large amounts of lutein contained in these fruits stimulate the production of testosterone. Bananas are also something to be aware of. The carbohydrates in bananas provide the male body with enough energy for a full sexual intercourse.
- Green.The increase in testosterone production is due to the B vitamins and zinc found in green vegetables. Parsley, celery, coriander and spinach are considered the healthiest foods. Their use helps to purify the body, improve metabolism and stimulate libido.
- Vegetable.Raw and cooked vegetables boost libido and have a positive effect on erections by increasing testosterone levels. The most useful are onions, garlic, turnips, cabbage, beets and beets. Eating vegetables is simply irreplaceable for male fertility.
- Beekeeping products.For full male strength, products like honey and bee bread are very helpful.
- Fish.Top among the fish that improve erection is halibut, which contains vitamins A, B and E. Mackerel also has a positive effect on potency and the reproductive system. In addition, this fish also contains phosphorus, which is responsible for the quality of sperm. Eating tuna not only enhances an erection, but also helps increase sperm count.
- Mustard.This product helps to improve erection perfectly and has a beneficial effect on hormones.
- Dairy products.For the normal functioning of the genitals, dairy products are very helpful. The calcium and magnesium found in dairy products not only increases potency but also helps to enhance weak immunity. Men should especially eat cheese, homemade cheese, sour cream, and milk.
- Porridge.The most useful is oatmeal. Oatmeal contains arginine, which actively enhances blood circulation in the genitals. Such nutrition for men is very helpful for good effect.
- Egg.Quail eggs and eggs are rich in vitamins A, B, D, E and K. In addition, eggs contain adequate amounts of zinc, calcium, phosphorus, potassium and iron. Eggs are recommended to be eaten raw.
Proper nutrition is the key to a fulfilling sex life. In order to eat properly, men should know what foods must be in their diet, and what must be completely eliminated. This lifestyle approach will help you forget about the problems in the intimate area once and for all.